Contact The Practice
0191 4876 716
Monday: 8am – 8pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 8pm
Thursday: 9am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 1pm
Durham Family Dental,
566a Durham Road,
STEPHANIE DURHAM LTD trading as DURHAM FAMILY DENTAL is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08526952, whose registered address is at Fillebrook, 31 Apperley Road, Stocksfield, Northumberland, NE43 7PG, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as ‘OOP’ or ‘We’ or ‘Us’ views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint;
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint;
• To make sure everyone at Oxford Online Pharmacy knows what to do if a complaint is received;
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way;
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired;
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Durham Family Dental.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from users of the Durham Family Dental Services
A complaint can be received:
1. verbally by phone by calling 0191 4876 716;
2. by email to email@example.com or,
3. in writing to Durham Family Dental.
We will do our utmost to resolve any issue you may have.
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Durham Family Dental Disciplinary Policy and Grievance Policy.
Complaint Acknowledgement & Response
We will send you a written or emailed acknowledgment of a complaint within 3 business days.
Within 20 days of receiving a complaint We will send you either:
– a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
– a response which: explains why We are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the delay and which indicates when We expect to be able to provide a final response followed by.
If You are not satisfied with our response, or a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, You may refer the complaint.
We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than 12 months after You become aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where We will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to You in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that We are prepared to consider.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Stephanie Durham – Durham Family Dental
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: 15th June 2020
Request an Appointment
Regular Checkups (every 6 months) is key to healthy teeth. To book an appointment call
0191 4876 716
Alternatively, please fill out the form and we will contact you to arrange.